Monday, February 9, 2009

Stockholm Furniture Fair




I went to the Stockholm Furniture Fair ("the world's premier venue for Nordic design") on Sunday. It was in a huge convention center, and surprisingly most of the stuff was very commercial. But there was a room towards the back of the building where they were hiding all of good booths from design schools andyoung designers. It was really thought-provoking and there was so much to be inspired by. There were a lot of people dealing with sustainability and green design, which was encouraging.
These were my favorites:

3 comments:

  1. What. This is so neat! I wanted to tell/ask you- The Milano Furniture Fair is from 22-27 April. I'm planning to go from the 24th-26th (then Greece for a week!). But how about that? Are you interested in meeting up with YoonJung and the Rome crew? Lois is going and I imagine Liam and Louie will come too. We all want to but I haven't talked to them about dates yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a lot for liking my stuff at the Stockholm Furniture Fair! :D I get so happy about it! Did you have nice stay? I love your blog by the way. Very many nice pictures and interesting stuff. ..and it reminds me that I may start blogging in english as well. ;)
    Take care//Mads

    ReplyDelete