Friday, February 27, 2009



These are some of the things that I see everyday.  The kitchen in the ceramics/glass building, where we all gather and toast our bread, drink our coffee, and where I get my Danish lessons from my friend Mille.  And these apartment buildings that are in the blocks between the train station and my school.  My commute takes about 20 minutes from the front door of my apartment to the basement of building F at DKDS.  I take the Metro from Kongens Nytorv, transfer at Nørreport station and take the train the rest of the way.  I haven't gotten too tired of it yet, even though I do it twice a day.  However I'm on the lookout for a bike because "it's the only way to really see Copenhagen.  Like really, really see it" or so I am told.  And I believe it.  

2 comments:

  1. I love the cherry print tablecloth! Miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! You are right about biking the city! I would have loved a walk too!

    ReplyDelete